Easy Carrot Uthappam Recipe
In a recent post, I have posted how to make Easy Onion Uthappam Recipe | How to make easy Ullipaya Uttapam. Today I am sharing with you a simple Carrot uthappam recipe. In a nutshell, Carrot Uthappam is prepared by adding Finley granted carrots as topping to Uthappam.
Please do try this and share your cooking experience in comments. Please don’t forget to like/share CK recipes on Facebook and Twitter.
For the dosa batter recipe please check out Plain Dosa Recipe.
Also please checkout following chutney recipes to pair with Uthappam
- Peanut Chutney | Groundnut Chutney | Palli Pachadi
- Putnala Pappula Pachadi Recipe | Roasted Chanadal Chutney Recipe
- Tomato Chutney | Andhra Style Tomato Roti Pachadi
Please do check our other dosa recipes :
- Easy Onion Uthappam Recipe | How to make easy Ullipaya Uttapam
- Rava Dosa Recipe | How to prepare Rava Dosa
- Pesarattu Dosa Recipe | Green Moong dal dosa Recipe
- 1 cup Dosa Batter
- 1/4 cup Carrot (grated)
- 2 tbsp Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat the pan and when the pan is hot enough, pour a ladleful of batter.
- Spread the batter circularly to make a thick dosa.
- Sprinkle carrot, green chilies, and coriander leaves over the dosa. Also, spray a tbsp of oil over the dosa and along the sides of the dosa and fry.
- When the dosa turns slightly golden, flip over the dosa.
- Fry dosa till carrot is nicely fried for a minute or two.
- Carrot uthappam is ready. Serve hot with your favorite chutney's.