Khajur Laddu is very healthy and tasty Ladoo which is a combination of dates and dry fruits roasted in ghee. No sugar and Jaggery is added in preparing this Laddu and it gets its sweetness from Dates. The dry fruit mixture makes this protein-packed snack and can be enjoyed as guilt-free snack/sweet. The sweetness from Dates and crunchiness from roasted dry fruits will make this an instant hit with kids & toddlers. Learn how to prepare this Laddu with simple instructions along with photos.
Please also try out our following healthy Ladoo varieties
- 200 gms Dates
- 1/2 cup Cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Pistachio
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Heat ghee in the frying pan.
- Coarsely chop the dates in a blender and add it to the pan.
- Fry the dates on a low flame to make a soft mixture of the dates.
- Add the chopped pistachio, cashew, and almonds.
- Mix thoroughly until all the nuts are combined.
- When the mixture formed like a dough then transfer the mixture to the plate and let it cool down a bit.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and make a ladoo.
- Healthy and tasty Khajur ladoo is ready to eat.
- You can also add poppy seeds or nuts of your choice.
- Adding fresh coconut gives a nice taste to the ladoo.