Protein laddu is a very tasty and healthy protein packed snacks with no added sugar. It is made with roasted peanuts, almonds, cashews, sesame seeds, and dates. Kids will love this in their snack boxes. Not only for kids, for adults also this laddu is a good energy bite in their tea breaks. Learn how to prepare protein laddu recipe with step by step instructions along with photos.
Since there is no added sugar or jaggery to prepare laddu, even diabetics can have and satisfy their sweet carving.
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Cashew
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 cup Pitted Dates
- Firstly dry roast peanuts and keep aside.
- Roast almonds on a low flame for 3-4 mins and keep aside.
- Dry roast cashews on a low flame for 2-3mins and keep aside.
- Dry roast sesame seeds on a low flame for a minute. Do not burn while roasting as it tastes bitter.
- Coarsely blend all the nuts when they are cooled completely.
- Take a cup of pitted dates and blend them in a blender. Add the dates mixture to earlier blended nuts powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, Take a little portion of the mixture and roll into balls, pressing the mixture between your hands to seal everything together to make a laddu.