Veg Sandwich – How to Make Easy Veg Sandwich
On days when I am lazy or feeling extremely hungry, my go to option for a quick breakfast or snack is to make Veg Sandwich. All you need is few slices of bread and some veggies and you can make yummy sandwiches. Please do try this recipe at home and let us know how it turned out for you
- 4 slices Bread
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 cup Sweet Corn (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 pinch Turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Finely chop tomato and capsicum. If using fresh sweet corn, peel the sweet corn.
- Heat oil in a pan, add tomato and capsicum and fry for few minutes.
- Add sweet corn and cook till the corn is cooked nicely.
- Add turmeric, chilli powder and salt and cook on a low flame for 2mins. Adjust the salt as per your taste and switch of the flame.
- Heat butter on the frying pan and toast the bread till golden brown on both sides.
- Now spread the cooked veggies on the bread evenly and place the other slice of bread over it.
- If you like cheese, then put the grated cheese on the veggies and place the other bread slice over it and toast it on pan for 2min or till the cheese melts. Do not burn the bread.
- Yummy veg sandwich is ready to enjoy. Serve with ketchup.