Garlic prawns is a delicious appetizer where prawns are sauté with garlic and added spices. It is a good option for parties or any get together. Today I am sharing you this recipe with simple instructions along with photos.
- 1 cup Prawns (deviened)
- 3-4 Cloves Gralic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Clean and wash prawns.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- When the oil is heat enough, add finely chopped garlic and sauté for a minute or two.
- Add prawns and mix well.
- Cook prawns on a high flame for a 1-2 minutes.
- Place the lid and cook the prawns on a medium flame for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- When the prawns are mostly cooked, remove the lid and fry on a low flame.
- Now add chilli flakes and mix well.
- Also add finely chopped coriander leaves and sauté for a minute.
- Garlic prawns are ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @chakriskitchen or tag #chakriskitchen!
Leave a Reply