How to make Easy Dry Fruit Laddu
Dry Fruit Laddu is a healthy sweet prepared without sugar or jaggery. We will get the sweetness from the dates and raisins. We can prepare this laddu instantly when ever we like to have sweet. Also we can keep this laddu in snack box for kids which is a very healthy and kids also love to have these type of snacks.
Today I am going to share the simple dry fruit recipe which hardly takes 15-20 mins to prepare. I have used dates, raisins, cashews and almonds. You can include pistachios, coconut as per your liking. Also you can add more dates or raisins if you like more sweet.
Dry Fruit Laddu
- 1/2 cup Seedless Dates
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Finely chop dates, raisins, cashews and almonds. You can also blend dates and raisins in a blender for 3-4 mins.
- Take chopped cashews in a plate, add raisins.
- Add almonds.
- Add coarsely chopped dates and mix well.
- Take a little portion of the dry fruits mix and bind them as laddu.
- Dry fruit laddu is ready. Serve immediately or can store in a air tight container.