How to make Dey Gobi Manchurian | How to make Cauliflower Manchurian
Gobi Manchurian is a spicy, crispy, delicious street food made with cauliflower, deep fried and sautéed with spices. Today I am sharing you how to easily prepare Gobi Manchurian at home with step by step instructions along with photos.
Our other Manchurian Recipes:
- 3 or 4 Florets Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onions
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 1 tbsp All purpose Flour or Maida
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Oil to deep fry
- Clean and wash cauliflower florets and cut into small florets. Take cauliflower in a mixing bowl, add rice flour, all purpose flour, chilli powder and salt. Mix well by adding little water. Keep aside for 5mins.
- Heat oil in a deep vessel or kadai. When the oil is hot enough, drop the cauliflower floret one by one into the oil. Fry cauliflower florets on medium flame till they turns golden.
- When all the florets turns golden, transfer them into the plate. You can also drain them on the kitchen towel to remove excess of oil if any.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add finely chopped onions, green chillies and pinch of salt. Saute them for 1-2mins.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic. Saute them for 2-3 mins.
- When the onions are translucent, add capsicum and fry till capsicum is cooked.
- Add hot sauce, mix well and fry for 1-2 mins.
- When the sauce is nicely mixed and raw smell goes off reduce the flame.
- Add fried cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Gobi Manchurian is ready. Serve hot.