Egg Sandwich | Boiled Egg Sandwich
Sandwich is a very simple recipe which can be enjoyed as a breakfast, snacks or brunch and sometimes goes well in lunch boxes. Especially kids love to have a sandwich with ketchup.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 4 slices Bread
- 2 Boiled Eggs
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 2 Baby Cucumbers
- 1/8 tbsp Blackpepper Powder
- 1/8 tbsp Salt
- Chop the tomatoes and cucumber to thin rounds. Also cut the boiled eggs.
- Toast the bread in the toaster or the pan. Here I have toasted the bread on the pan.
- Now arrange the eggs on the bread slices.
- Sprinkle the pepper powder and salt over the eggs.
- Place the cucumber over the bread slices.
- Now place the tomatoes over the cucumber.
- Place the bread slices one over the other and serve.
Please do check the following other Sandwich Recipes Veg Sandwich