Egg Bhurji(a.k.a Kodi Guddu Purotu in Telugu) is a very simple recipe made with scramble eggs cooked with Indian spices. When we are running out of time or confused of what curry to prepare the option is bhurji which hardly takes 20 mins to prepare. Chop the onion, beat the eggs, scramble them add some spices for the flavor thats it. Today I am sharing you a simple and easy egg bhurji recipe with step by step instructions along with photos. It goes well with white rice or chapati.
- 3 or 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Green chilli
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add mustard seeds.when they splutters, add onions and green chillies and fry till golden.
- Add turmeric and salt.
- Break the eggs and pour the eggs in to the pan.
- Scramble the eggs and keep on stirring to avoid burning.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and scramble once again to spread the masala evenly.
- Scramble bhurji now and then till eggs are cooked evenly.
- When the eggs are cooked add coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Serve egg bhurji with white rice or chapati.