Chicken frankie or Chicken wrap is a popular fast food dish and can be found in all major malls & fast food centers. We can cook this recipe at home easily and can be consumed as a quick snack.
Easy Chicken Wrap | Chicken Frankie | Chicken Roll
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
Servings 3 people
- 6 Tortillas / Roti / Pulkha
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Onions
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Salt – as per taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 6 tbsp Pasta Sauce
- Wash and cut the chicken breast into small pieces
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric, salt, chilli powder and lemon juice for 10 minutes
- Add 5 spoons of oil to a frying pan, when the oil is heated, add the marinated chicken and evenly fry till golden brown
- Cut all vegetables into thin slices
- Heat the pan and fry the tortillas on both sides and keep it aside.
- Wisk the eggs by adding pinch of chilli powder, salt and pepper powder
- Add oil to a hot pan, spread the 1/3 rd of egg mixture and fry evenly on both sides
- Take an aluminium foil and place on the serving plate. Now place the 2 tortillas/ roti / pulkha as shown below.
- Place the omlette at the center of the tortillas / roti / pulkha.
- Evenly spread 2 spoons of pasta sauce on the omlette.
- At the center, add thinly sliced Onions, Capsicum, Tomatoes, fried Chicken pieces and garnish with Cilantro.
- Now Sprinkle the grated cheddar cheese and Roll the tortillos / roti / pulkha.
- Finally wrap the aluminum foil over the tortillas / roti / pulkha and serve the Chicken Wrap:)